KnitPro Karbonz Special Short Interchangeable Tips
Created by: KnitPro
Type: Interchangeable Needles
New-age interchangeable needles tipsmade from high-tech carbon fibre with tips in electroplated brass. Shorter than the regular length (100mm long compared to 128mm) to enable a smaller circumference can be achieved when knitting in the round and specifically is the only functional tip to use with KnitPro's 40cm/16inch cable.
- Excellent for socks, cuffs, necklines, hats and smaller garments.
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fibre & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience. No other knitting needle comes closer to this.
- Carbon fibre is one of the most versatile materials and feels less slippery than a bronze plated brass or stainless steel or aluminium metal needle.
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fibre helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle
- Customisable cable length - 40cm through to 150cm
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- Now available in sizes 3.00mm to 5.5 mm