Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine
Created by: Rowan Yarns
Type: Books and Magazines
Seasonal magazine for knitting and crochet with international designers for Rowan Yarns
Magazine 65 features 42 patterns including
- three design stories using our popular spring summer yarns
- Modern Heritage, 12 designs taking inspiration from heritage knitting techniques of the British Isles and Ireland.
- Plain and Simple, 10 essential pieces, designed to compliment your wardrobe classics.
- Reflections, 20 designs using combinations of ecru, charcoals and muted shades to give a monochrome feel.
Magazine 64 celebrates 40 years of Rowan!
This special anniversary edition features two design stories, Ruby and Alpaca Classic.
- Ruby is a collection of 20 designs by iconic knitwear designers, the inspiration is simply Rowan’s Ruby Anniversary.
- Alpaca Classic is a collection of 17 relaxed designs by Lisa Richardson, all worked in the gorgeous new yarn Alpaca Classic offering a choice between deep jewel colourwork pieces and a natural neutral palette.