Looking for other products similar to this?
This sweet-as collection of twelve koala themed crochet, knitting and embroidery patterns specifically designed for babies and young children in DMC 100% Baby Cotton.
Crochet patterns include:
- Popcorn Blanket (10 balls main colour (MC) plus 3 balls in contrast colour (CC))
- Tim-Tam-Tom set of ring rattles (1 ball MC plus 1 ball for detail and 1 ball DMC Happy Cotton in CC)
- Baboo amigurumi dummy & embroidered bag- various materials
- Gift Paper Box (pullout included)
- Bondi Jacket (between 5 and 8 balls MC (depending on size) plus 5 buttons)
- Bily mocassins (1 ball)
- Kooko koala toy (2 balls for toy, 1 ball other yarn for ears and 1 ball Happy Cotton for nose)
Knitting patterns include:
- Accadacca Blanket with fluffy bobbles and koala charted intarsia.
- Bunji Cardigan with cute koala charted intarsia.
- Crickey Blanket with Pocket (5 balls)
- Yidaki Cardigan (between 4 and 6 balls MC plus 1 ball in CC (depending on size) plus 4-5 buttons)
- Boorie Lace Yoke Cardigan (between 2 and 5 balls MC (depending on size) plus 5 buttons)
- Kimono Booties (1 ball MC plus 1 ball other yarn for detail in CC)
- Biccy slippers (1 ball MC plus 1 ball other yarn for detail in CC)
Note: This booklet is in several languages including English and includes technique instructions with illustrations and text.
See all the DMC 100% Baby Cotton 50g colours here...