These pairs of KnitPro Zing Special Short Zing interchangeable needle tips are 100mm** long (as compared with the Zing Regular interchangeable needle tips which are 128mm long) and are great for working in those tight spaces.
** New stock are measuring shorter at 85mm so will make a slightly shorter circular needle when measured with a cable attached.
If you really need to work with a 40cm/16inch cable, then you will definitely need the Special Short tips as the Regular tips are too long to form a circle! Perfect for baby caps, small garments, necklines and the like.
The Zings are another of the KnitPro needle types - priced for everyday knitting. So good to have a choice with your tools as not all needles are optimal for the task of knitting tricky slippery yarns or perhaps you just don't like the "grippiness" of wood.
Most gorgeous metal needles manufactured from superior grade light weight metal has the following features:
- Vibrant, size specific colours
- Smooth joins and flexible cables of all sizes available by KnitPro
- Has the lightness and strength of aluminium
- Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- Warm to the touch, and light and gentle in the hand
- Laser printed sizes on all needles