KnitPro offers a stainless steel cable for its extensive range of Interchangeable needle tips and hooks.
- Strong and flexible - made of finest grade Stainless Steel
- Smoothly coated with our signature purple colour
- 360 degree Swivel mechanism for memory free for no twisting
- Offered with purple coloured end caps and cable keys used for tightening the tips to the cable
- Works with all KnitPro interchangeable needles.
The KnitPro Cables pack consists of one cable, two plastic screw end caps and one Tightening Key.
The final cable length listed is achieved when needle tips and cable are joined together ie measure your circular needles tip-to-tip once joined to the cable.
For example, if you want a 80cm circular needle, you would join a pair of 12.8cm regular tips to an Orange cable (which measures 56cm by itself) and that would measure just over 80cm. If you had the Special Short tips (which are 10cm long) your finished circular needle would measure approximately 76cm.