These leather handle kits from Cocoknits are designed to provide an easy, no-sew way to add handles to any bag. In two handy lengths - Long and Short.
Use the instructions included in the kit to sew your own bag. The Long handles can be removed and reattached every time you need to wash your bag. Leather is natural, vegetable-tanned, and Long Leather handle kit includes:
- 2 leather straps (41 cm × 13 mm)
- 4 leather “washers” (2.5 cm × 13 mm)
- 4 leather cords (2 mm x 12.5 cm)
- Instructions for attaching to a bag
- Instructions for sewing your own cloth bag
The Short Leather Handle Kit is similar to the Long Handle Kit version but the handles are wider and shorter, to give another option for bags you make and to fit the Cocoknits Kraft Caddy (sold separately here).
- 2 leather straps (32cm X 2cm)
- 4 leather “washers” (2.5cm X 2cm)
- 4 leather cords (2mm x 13cm long)
Care: When bag requires washing, remove leather handles, wash bag and reattach handles.