TWIST cables are memory-free! They consist of a multi-strand, steel cable coated with red nylon. Lifeline holes can be found at each end of these cables. Insert the T-shaped tightening key into the lifeline hole to assist with securing your tip/cable connection. SPIN tips will work with TWIST cables.
- Mini [M] used for all "Red Shorties tips" or lace tips up to 2.5mm
- Small [S] used for lace tips from 2.75mm to 5mm
- Large [L] used for lace tips from 5.5mm to 10mm
Cable lengths range from an astounding 5cm (2") to 125cm (50") with a few exceptions for the Mini sizes.
If you want an extra short cables for a Twist Short Combo Small [S] tip, you can find the ChiaoGooTwist Blues cables here.
How long will your tip and cable be?
- 5cm length can be used with any 5cm, 8cm, 10cm or 13cm tip and will make a flexible double pointed needle (dpn) which measures 15cm, 21cm, 25cm or 31cm dpn.
- 13cm length can be used with the 5cm and 8cm shorties tips to make a very small circular needle measuring either 23cm or 26cm.
- 15cm length can be used with the 5cm and 8cm shorties tips to make a small circular needle measuring either 25cm or 31cm.
- 20cm length can be used with 10cm tips to make a 40cm circular or connected to other cables.
- 35cm length will make a 60cm circular when 13cm tips are attached.
- 55cm length will make a 80cm circular when 13cm tips are attached.
- 75cm length will make a 100cm circular when 13cm tips are attached.