New to Knitnstitch
The versatile and appealing Cocoknits Project Portfolio started with the idea of a Japanese travel journal, with elastic bands to secure books and magazines, and layers of kraft fabric to create pockets for tablets, patterns, pencil and mobile phone. The entire portfolio is washable and you can switch the elastic to personalize the colour. Stylish and organized - what’s not to love?
Made of washable Kraft paper fabric.
- Held closed with flat elastic bands which hold the portfolio closed (4 colours included)
- Spine elastic secures up to 4 magazines/books/journals
- 3 interior pockets
- inside front cover – horizontal pocket for patterns, papers, brochures
- inside back cover – vertical pocket for iPad/tablet, any papers
- inside back cover – horizontal pocket for phone, pens, pencils, other small items
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic inside spine and outer closure
- Dimensions: Height 30.5cm x Wide 23cm x Deep 2cm
Project portfolio with ivory elastic
3 additional elastic colors
Contents featured in pockets are not included.
Care: Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. To wash, simply remove the elastic, then machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.