It's amazing the difference blocking makes to the quality of your completed knitting projects! After blocking, sweater parts lay flat, stitches even out, and what possibly looked like a wild mess now behaves nicely. It's like magic!
Cocoknits Knitter's Block features:
- Very low, lightly barbed pile The fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibres
- Versatile. Can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA Suitable for use on any surface since moisture won't seep through; holds pins firmly in place; blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- Heat resistant Essential for steam blocking
- Compact Blocks are stored in a sturdy 35 x 35cm bag
- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measuring 30 x 30cm
- 40 stainless steel T-pins
- 122cm square cotton cloth woven with 2.5cm square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit
This is a bulky item and is not available to be shipped overseas under our normal postage agreement. We're happy to ship to you, but we will need to calculate and charge postage on an order by order basis. Please contact us for a shipping quote. Or you can purchase online and pick up in store.