This great book by Kate Davies will guide beginning knitters who already have the fundamental skills such as cast on and bind off, knit / purl stitches,increase / decrease, knit back and forth and knit in the round, to achieve useful new techniques and different construction methods required to make each of the six bold pieces in this collection:
- A colourful modular blanket
- A top-down cardigan
- A bottom-up yoke pullover
- A garment knitted from side-to-side
- A lace-patterned triangular shawl
- A beanie hat (which demonstrates the quickness, ease and usefulness of swatching in the round...and you also end up with a wearable hat. Bonus!)
Kate presents unfamiliar techniques which are introduced with links to relevant video tutorials, and from the straightforward pattern-writing style to the visual page layout, every element of Bold Beginner Knits is designed to be clear and easy to follow. Whatever kind of knitter you are, you’ll love making and wearing these six appealing designs.
59 full colour pages.
Purchase of the printed book comes with a complementary download of the digital version.