Looking for other products similar to this?
Zealana Performa Series of Hand knitting patterns for the New Zealand Made Zealana Rimu Fingering and Kauri Fingering weight (4Ply) yarns.
This elegant collection of eight pattern by renowned designers feature these high performing yarns which can be used interchangeably in these patterns for garments and accessories:
- Balustrade Stripe Hat by Sarah Keliher
- Mosaic Tile Pullover by Jane Yu
- Ribbed Vault Cardigan by Lisa Hoffman
- Portico Cowl by Wei Wilkins
- Colonnade Hand Warmers by Lynn M. Wilson
- Chevron Facade Poncho by Wei Wilkins
- Belvedere Lace Shawl by Yoko Hatta (風工房)
- Dividing Line Shawl by Jacqueline van Dillen
Both Rimu Fingering and Kauri Fingering are ultra resiliant yarns made of a blend of New Zealand merino and Brushtail Possum (while Kauri also has added silk) that can handle being made into garments which may need regular washing. The Kauri Fingering offers more lustre in the finished fabric because it contains silk.