Looking for other products similar to this?
Clearing out of this line... 25% off RRP while stocks last...
The KnitPro SmartCables are a cable and tape measure in one!
These cables are designed to work with the KnitPro SmartStix Interchangeable Circular Needle tips.
Each pack contains:
- One Cable
- Two plastic screw End Caps
- One Tightening Key
The final cable length listed is achieved when needle tips and cable are joined together ie measure your circular needles tip-to-tip once joined to the cable.
For example if you want a 80cm circular needle, you would join a pair of regular tips to an green cable (which measures 56cm by itself) and that would be just over 80cm. If you had the special short tips (which are 10cm long) your finished circular needle would measure approximately 76cm.
** If using the Yellow 40cm cable, it is recommended to use the special short KnitPro SmartStix needle tips. Using standard length tips will make the length from tip-to-tip approximately 46cm, but will also limit the angle you can get between the tips and may make knitting very awkward.
KnitPro Smart Cables features:
- Colour coded by length and marked at 2cm intervals so you can measure your creations on the go!
- Resilient, flexible cables lay flat, with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Designed to be used with SmartStix interchangeable needle tips
- Smooth join – enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessl
- Long threaded screw-in “join” insures that cable and needles stay connected
- Tightening hole provided in the metal join for extra secure tightening
- Specially designed “key” facilitates effortless tightening
- End caps easily fit on cable and keeps knitting safe