100% New Zealand Wool - All Natural colours from blends of the sheep fleeces - No Dyes!!
Lovely big soft and light wool perfect for cushions, throws and bulky knitted garments. Makes great cables, ribbing and bobbles. Versatile yarn.
Fibre Content: 100% Wool
Weight: Super Bulky / 18ply
Yardage: 67 metres per 100 gram ball
Gauge: 9.5 stitches and 14 rows per 10cm square swatch of stocking stitch using a 10mm needle
Suggested Needles: 10mm - 15mm
Care: Hand wash only in warm water.
Quantity estimates (approx.) - knitting in stocking stitch on recommended needles and subject to individual pattern:
- One year old sweater - 3 balls
- Ten year old sweater - 8 balls
- Women's Medium size sweater - 12 balls
- Men's Large size sweater - 17 balls
- Small Throw/blanket approx. one metre square - 11 balls
Made in New Zealand.