The Wide Version of the Ashford Drum Carder.
For medium, fine wools and exotic fibres. Fibre preparation made easy. Card and blend fibres and colours quickly and efficiently.
Fine - 72PPSI - 30cm (12 inch) Width
- It comes assembled and lacquered ready to use.
- Accessories included: packer brush, drum carder cleaning brush, awl (doffer), clamps
- This new, improved model has two ratios for even more flexibility and control when carding and blending.
- Use the 6:1 ratio to prepare your fleece. The controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning or felting.
- Use the 4:1 ratio to blend sliver, colours and different fibre types consistently into an open and airy batt.
- Adjustable drum clearance - allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre.
- All nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn.
- The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life.
- The carder is strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood.
- The carder has rubber feet to prevent it slipping.
- Card 50gm (2oz) batt quickly and efficiently.