Protect and contain your yarn while knitting or crocheting.
Delight in the making, this flat-bottomed bag stays upright and keeps your yarn tidy wherever you take your project.
Use: Place your yarn into the unsnapped bag – the wide opening accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes. Fasten the side snaps, then run your yarn between the center snaps, or to either side when knitting with multiple strands.
- Made from all natural paper mesh
- Dimensions, unsnapped: 15cm width × 15cm height × 15cm depth
- Accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes of yarn
- Snaps at top
- No zippers to snag your projects
- Bag is flat-bottomed and stays upright
Care: Safe to machine-wash and air-dry.
Got one for a friend? Why not personalise it with embroidered or cross-stitch initials or fun design!