3/4 Sleeve Cardigan Jacket Pattern with notched neckline and optional side ties
Created by: Naturally
3/4 Sleeve Cardigan Jacket with notched neckline and optional side ties.
Naturally Yarns Leaflet pattern by New Zealand designer, Gitta Schrade.
Designed in Naturally Amuri 4ply yarn (blend of 75% Pure NZ Merino, 25% Possum) but suitable for any quality 4 ply or fingering yarn blend such as Zealana Rimu fingering or Zealana Kauri fingering.
- Optional side ties
- Jewel neckline with the notch out of it
- 3/4 sleeves
- luxe garment when made in luxury possum or other fibres
- worked bottom up on straight needles (or circular needles worked back & forth)
- no waist shaping
- 7 Sizes from 10 years up to Adult: Finished Bust sizes 76-107cm (30-42ins)
- Gauge: 28 stitches and 36 rows = 10cm in stocking stitch
- Needle sizes: 2.75mm and 3.25 mm
- 5 buttons
Easy pattern for an intermediate or experienced knitter.
Printed Leaflet only